The PHI industry has evolved over the last 29 years….
- The industry profitability has improved in the last 10 years or so, but has also increased in variability.
- The industry MER has significantly decreased over the past 29 years.
Phoenix Health Fund celebrates 60 years!
- December 2013 newsletter PDF
- Dr Foster now on offer as Telstra outlines eHealth plans - article
- Health helpline an ‘abject failure’ - article
- This private health insurer is growing and taking market share - article about NIB.
- Medical specialists now just a Skype away - article about Medibank’s Anywhere Healthcare service.
- Health insurance rebate will not cover premium prices rises slated for April 1 next year - article
- Higher equity prices lift HCF - article
- Cormann names Medibank sale study advisers - article
- Doctors Health reports healthy performance - article
- Health Partners records profit growth - article
- ARPC announces new CEO as Dr Chris Wallace, currently General Manager of Benefits Management at HCF - article
HIRMAA reviews 2013
The summary results from the 2013 customer surgery were:
- 97% of customers were satisfied with their health fund;
- 97% of customers were satisfied with the communication from their fund;
- 98% of customers were satisfied with the speed of claim payments;
- 86% of customers see their health insurance as value for money.
Page 1 of 57
← Newer • Older →